Thursday, October 21, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TOM PETTY...yesterday! (Tom having a tantrum) Love him!



October 20, 2010

I wasn't supposed to forget it. I had it marked on my calendar, on my phone's calendar, on my PDA's calendar and on my mind!!! So that is why I keep hearing Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers songs yesterday on my iPod which is on shuffle!! Gosh!!!! What happened to me?!?!

Some fans made their own concert celebration yesterday in NY. Ahhhhh!!!

He turned 60 yesterday! Unbelievable!!!! I used to think that 60 is too old! Now, NOOOO.. At 60 like Tom, you can still rock and look young. He's a legend. Glad I saw him last July. Oh, I just realized something. I think the reason I forgot is that I was still preoccupied with the fact that I missed their concert at the Izod Center last Aug. 24, and I got free tickets for that show. And the fact that their summer tour ended on Oct. 7th. I wana see them again live!!!!!!!!!



They are at their best during live shows!!

Here's Tom having a real breakdown while playing the song Breakdown at the US Fest of 1982...f*ckin awesome..would've been great to be there..



wish they do this kind of surprises live these days..

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

I think I did see Tom on that tour....

Love the new look of your blog. Sorry I have not been around much lately, I miss all my blog buddies!

Evora said...

hey Barbara! you did?!?! that's awesome!!!!! i truly envy your overall concert experience!

anyway, thanks glad you liked my blog...it has been changed for a while now..i plan on changing it again, but i kinda like it for now.

thanks for being back! =)

Post a Comment