Saturday, November 7, 2009

Stigmatized

I'm just really mesmerized when I hear this song, especially when I saw the video, the acoustic one where the band shot it in Italy... What a beautiful scenario it was...

I'm gonna learn this to play in the guitar now...

Oh, and Tear by Red Hot Chili Peppers, so effin cool to hear myself play it on the piano....

Just thought I'd share that...

And Stigmatized is by The Calling...

I remember back in what, 5th grade I think, my bestfriend told me about The Calling... She told me to listen to Stigmatized, and I fell in love the very first time I heard it... I'm glad she shared their music to me...

I miss her so much! A shoutout to Aya, my one and only bestfriend.. I'm like half way round the world from her..

Below is the video of Stigmatized, watch it and you'll be amazed and know exactly what I mean...the other one is Tear, it's not really a video but just the image of the By The Way album cover while the song is being played... Both songs are stuck in my mind right now...Lovin' it!

Enjoy!





0 comments:

Post a Comment