Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What an interesting day?!

So I was in the bus on my way to school. Same old, same old. I waited for the bus for about 10 minutes, I got in and paid. As usual I had my iPod on. By the way, I was listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers. Its my routine. Sit on the bus, look at the window - the usual. Then I got a tap on my shoulder. I look over and before I had the chance to see the face of the tapper, there was a folded paper in front of me by the stranger. I took it and I read it.

I was kind of surprised! I found out she was a girl. Her name is Dorothy, she wrote on the letter that she wants to make new friends. And that her New Year's resolution is to not be shy anymore. She wanted to say hi, and so I turned and look at her and said HI! She was nice. On her letter, she told me that she sees me on the bus all the time and it wouldn't hurt if she talks to me at all and that she just want to say hi. I was taken aback because that was really the least incident I expected to happen today. We talked for awhile but she was about to leave cuz her stop was already there so next Tuesday, we'll probably get to know each other more. Not really bad.

I just thought I'd share this because it just goes to show that its not really that hard to make friends. I'm still, shocked...I can't think of any other term but of course in a good way. On that short talk we had, I found out that we both are doing a healthcare major. Although hers is Dentistry and mine's nursing. I mean, yeah people can be creepy and weird sometimes but some are just really, I don't know, have good intentions.

hmmmm..very interesting day...i love it when the things you least expect happens and gives you that surprise that you never really thought happen in real life...

oh well..peace!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment