Monday, September 7, 2009

Show Must Go On

September 5, 2009

Happy birthday to Mr. Freddie Mercury: Lover of Life, Singer of Songs...

On the 5th was his 63rd birthday...

Although he no longer lives with us today, he's still alive in our hearts especially to those who have seen him in action back in the 70s with the one and only Queen.

I never saw him but his music and Queen's music is still alive for me. No one knows, in this whole world, how Freddie and Queen with their music helped me "survive". It was kind of an enlightenment. You'll know what I mean when you're meant to. I owe it to their music!

It may sound cheesy, but you'll never really know how much you needed something when it's way over your reach; I've been there, and still there. And tell you what, their music helped me realize, it's okay I just gotta hold on... Although I may never know how much long to hold on, I'm still gripping as hard as I can.

I play their music on the piano (not all), and still trying to play it on the guitar.

Whatever, happy birthday Mr. Bad Guy...

Thanks for sharing the wonderful music to the world...

Queen for life...

peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment