Saturday, September 19, 2009

"the prophet's song"

The cure to my headache right now...
Am listening to Queen again...
I was listening to Dave Matthews Band before...
It still makes me wonder how music such as from these bands I like give me this feeling of euphoria...
Like, there's no one else that exists but me and the music...
saying I love it is not enough...
I still can't explain it...
If only I could make it more part of my life...
But everything seems to be out of control...

*sigh I'm still confused...

why?!

ugh, i'm having a headache...

I owe it a lot to music...it changed me!

I have this "distant view" playing the piano in a garden...just me and the piano and the plants and the morning sun, and the mist....and the music....

**i'm being weird right now.....

peace...

0 comments:

Post a Comment