Friday, September 11, 2009

Remember 9/11

Today is the 8th anniversary of the World Trace Center attack incident.

What a very tragic day it was, September 11, 2001. Can you believe that 8 years have already passed since that tragic event? I'm watching it all over now on the History Channel... I'm still quite shocked. I mean I've never really seen it up close but still... I'm sure it's a shock to everyone all over the world. I really want to meet more people who have this catastrophic event happening in front of their eyes. Just to know what it's like...So many lives have been lost just because some terrorirsts feel like they want to kill themselves along with many others. So selfish!

I remember seeing the towers smoking and on fire on our television. I remember first thinking that it was some kind of movie. And then I realized that it was real... The horror... I mean I just saw it on T.V. How much more to those who have seen it and those who have families, friends and relatives who died that day?

Oh man, it's like happening again watching it on t.v. right now. It gives me the chills... Seeing one or two people jumping from the highest tower... With all these people who were videotaping the events on that day sharing the videos and their reaction to national television... Unbelievable!! It did happen huh?!?

Look! (at the t.v.) The towers are still standing! I wish it didn't collapse...I don't think it was necessary... But it happened...

I pray for the souls of those people who died that day... Who woke up and started their daily routines without the slightest idea that in a few hours they'll be trapped in a building with no other way out but death... I also pray for the relatives, who, eight years from now still mourn their loss and still fighting the acceptance of reality...

Let's never ever forget this day, no matter where you are in this world... Let's always remember; for the people who died just because...

You gotta admit, it affected us all...

0 comments:

Post a Comment