Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Weezer song leaked titled "(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To"

I'm listening to the song right now. What a great song for the summer!! It's one of those songs that can be considered as a feel-good song.. That is, when you start listening to it, it just makes you feel like you're floating in the clouds feeling good. Before you know it, you're clapping and tapping along with the beat. Then you would start listening to the song over and over again, just like what I'm doing right now!

“The sound of Raditude is fun, high energy pop rock,” said Rivers and damn it its effin true! This official single of them "(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To" is definitely a living proof...

Anyway, Weezer has a new album coming out in October titled Raditude... can't wait for it!
Check out Weezer's official website (www.weezer.com) for more info and for a listen to the song "(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To". Trust me, it's a kickass song worth listening to. I love it. I'll keep listening to it until I'm sick of hearing it (though, I doubt it! :P)

Peace out...

Spread the music....

0 comments:

Post a Comment