Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bamboozle 2012 at Asbury Park, NJ


The best weekend of my life! Just music and friends. And beer! To see the way I experienced it from my point of view visit this page www.photobucket.com/etsbamboozle2012

What a great 3-day event it was. Great bands and artists come together to celebrate music in Asbury Park, NJ where Bamboozle all began 10 years ago. There was never a dull moment. Incubus, Foo Fighters, Bon Jovi, etc. SIGH. Love, love, love it!! You only live once! So proud to be part of Bamboozle 2012!

I finally got to see Dave Grohl up close! Dang it! He was inches away from me but due to too much squishing and pushing I couldn't reach to him! But seeing him that close, singing was all worth it!!

Again, check out my pictures and videos at the above link or here. A million thanks!

If you have a spare moment, follow me on Instagram too :) @etsgravity "HUSH"

PEACE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment