Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I gave a piece of my heart and he gave his with no regrets...


After months of being not here, here I am coming back with a broken heart. I've been gone because I found love and it kept me busy all these months. But now as everything in this world, it has ended. Not because we stopped loving each other but because of much deeper complicated reasons. A part of living that makes you really look at life as being unfair and well really sucks. I learned to love and it's the best feeling I've ever felt. Sometimes when you love someone no matter how much this statement is overused and very much cliche, you just have to let them go even if it breaks your heart. :( Being loved and loving someone is the greatest gift you can have in this world, sadly once its gone its also the most painful and undeserved gift you can have...

"Bring it back, hurry back please bring it back home to me because you don't know what it means to me..." :'(
   
“Yes I love him. I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to him forever. But I know it's not for the best. So no matter how much my heart is going to break, I've got to let him go so he can know just how much I love him. Maybe if I'm lucky, he'll come back, but if not, I can make it through this.”

I'll be fine...

3 comments:

Zee said...

HI!!!!!! Remember me? (I'm sorry I've been away for over a year XD) I'm so sorry about you losing this guy you seem to love so much. WHAT HAPPENED?! Why would anyone leave someone as lovely as you? I wish I could do something to help...but here's lots of love and hugs from across the world :)

E.T.'s Gravity said...

Hey Zee! Good to see your back! :) I actually read this comment of yours awhile back i'm sorry i'm just getting back to you now. I wasn't much in the mood to do anything especially that I lost my inspiration to write and even the music didn't help me for awhile. But i'm getting there, getting back on my feet. I'm lot stronger now. Thank you for the love and hugs from across the world, it made me smile on my most darkest days... :) and thank you for remembering me and visiting my blog again...

Zee said...

Aw, I'm glad you're feeling a bit stronger now :)I guess time heals all. And don't worry, thank you for remembering me!

Post a Comment